Are you a homeowner, homeowner's contractor, or homeowner's agent (excluding Professional Expeditors) with questions regarding minor residential projects?
Mayor Caroline Simmons and City staff are offering dedicated hours where constituents can walk in and ask questions regarding residential and minor commercial projects such as food businesses, cosmetology, barber, and retail food establishments. Let us help you navigate the permitting or license process. These hours are designed specifically for those who are seeking to open a business, complete an alteration or addition, legalize work done without permits to their residential or small commercial projects, or add an ADU to their single-family property. This time is not for plan review or permit issuance but to answer questions and offer guidance.
So, we can better serve you, please complete our questionnaire prior to your visit. https://veoci.com/v/p/form/v64yk9yc2ae3.
Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16th, 2023
- Wednesday, August 30th, 2023
- Wednesday, September 13th, 2023
- Tuesday, September 26th, 2023
- Wednesday, October 11th, 2023
- Wednesday, October 25th, 2023
- Wednesday, November 8th, 2023
- Wednesday, November 29th, 2023
- Wednesday, December 13th, 2023
- Wednesday, January 3rd, 2024
- Wednesday, January 17th, 2024
- Wednesday, January 31st, 2024
Location: Stamford Government Center, 4th Floor Cafeteria