Scheduling an Inspection
To schedule an inspection, residents can request an inspection in View Point Cloud by Clicking Here.
Simply, navigate to your account, select the record you'd like to request an inspection for and select the "Inspection" step on the left-hand side of the page. Please include contact info on all inspection requests.
Please note that you will not be able to schedule an inspection until you’ve received all departmental approvals, the fee has been paid and the permit has been issued.
Canceling an Inspection
To cancel an inspection, please complete this form.
- After a building permit has been issued, if applicable, HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical permits must be obtained before work is performed.
- After rough work has been done in walls and Ceiling, rough inspections must be called in for plumbing, HVAC and electrical work.
- After all rough inspections have been completed and signed off, a framing inspection needs to be called in before closing walls and ceilings.
- After the framing inspection has been successfully conducted and work has been completed, final inspections must be called in and approvals obtained from all relevant departments.
- Upload all required closeout documents, and request a plan review appointment to have the Certificate of Occupancy issued.
- When Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, Fire Protection, Roof and Siding permit has been issued without a building permit, a final inspection must be called in and approvals obtained before a Certificate of Approval can be issued.